PT. Thiess Contractors Indonesia offers exciting opportunities to graduates from selected Indonesian universities to build professional careers with TCI. The program is particularly aimed to provide comprehensive skills, knowledge and exposure for the graduates to fulfil their roles and responsibilities in future areas of TCI Business Unit.
• Fresh Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) with a maximum 2 years of working experience or in final year of Bachelor’s Degree from Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mining Engineering, Civil Engineering, Accounting and Information System and Technology.
• Minimum GPA of 2.80 out of 4.00
• Willing to travel or be allocated in remote areas at any TCI Project / Sites
• Have excellent command of both written and spoken English
• Willing to sign Bound Agreement with PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia for a 3.5-year working period.
• A current undergraduate student who will be in their 6th semester in 2013 from (but not limited to) the following discipline:
• Civil Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Industrial Engineering
• Information System & Technology
• Geomatics Engineering
• Accounting & Management
• Occupational Health & Safety
• Minimum GPA is 2.80 out of 4.00
• Not currently receiving scholarships from any other institution or organization after being selected as TCI Undergraduate
• Willing to sign Bound Agreement with PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia for 3.5-year working period
• For detail admission requirements please checkhttp://www.thiess.co.id/gdp/undergraduate.html
Please submit your CV, copy of the latest academic transcript, and supporting documents maximum two weeks after this advertisement to email: firstname.lastname@example.org (scan pdf only) and put the job title on your email subject.